Debtor finance is one of the best ways to raise much needed cash for any small business waiting for payments from its customers and, as a result, unable to grow or meet its day-to-day commitments.
ABR Finance has a number of tailored solutions for any small business requiring debtor finance in Brisbane. Why? Because a small business can sell its unpaid invoices to a financier, such as ABR Finance, and get immediate cash into their bank account of up to 80% of the value of each invoice.
Unlike a loan or an overdraft from a bank or other financial institution, there is no requirement for a business to provide any security in order to qualify for a debtor finance facility. The financier will advance funds to your business based on the value of your debtors’ book. In simple terms, the more invoices you issue to your customers the more cash we can give you.
For example, if your business has $30,000 in total in unpaid invoices you can get up to $24,000 in cash to fix your cash flow problems. When these invoices are paid by your customers, we will also pay you the balance of $6,000 less a small discounting fee.
There are more advantages:
- You don’t need to make any repayments to us. We will wait for the payments from your customers, as long as the payments are made within the agreed trading terms.
- You don’t need to provide any real estate as security. Your family home will not be required to support your business!
- You don’t have to have a perfect credit record to qualify. Unlike the banks, we understand the pressures of running a small business and realise there may be bumps along the way resulting in small payment defaults or ATO arrears. This would not be a problem for us.
- You don’t have to be an incorporated company. Many of our clients are sole traders, partnerships and trusts.
- You don’t need to have two or three years of profitable trading to qualify. We will consider any business with a sound business model and quality customers.
- We will not lock you in for any set term. The facility is ongoing and can be terminated by you at any time with a 30-day written notice.
If your small business requires debtor factoring in Brisbane, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 400 770 or on our website at abrfinance.com.au.
Location We service: